Throughout my years of training women, I have always been aware of how movement can be limited by tightness, postural issues and lack of mobility in areas of the body.
Qualifying in Sports Massage Level 3 Therapist has enabled me to take these skills and use them to help my clients:
- feel lighter, looser and more mobile
- relieve pain and tension
- reduce anxiety and stress
- sleep better
- increase their flexibility and move with ease
Following a thorough consultation you can expect:
- A treatment bespoke to what is going on in your body (I don’t follow a formula – we are all individual)
- Communication throughout on how the treatment is feeling for you (if you prefer not to chat, pain sensitive, I will respect that!)
- Assessment of areas of tightness/tension before and after the session
- Home-care advice on how you can help yourself improve areas of tension, weakness or even the stresses in your day to day life that may be inhibiting your movement or comfort.
First 75 minute treatment with an assessment: £65
One follow up 60 minute massage treatment: £50
One follow up 90 minute massage treatment: £75
Three follow up x 60 minute massage treatment: £135
All treatments will take place in my home at N22 London. !Not suitable for those with pet allergies as we have Guinea pigs as pets!