Throughout my years of training women, I have always been aware of how movement can be limited by tightness, postural issues and lack of mobility in areas of the body.
My additional qualifications in Sports Massage Level 3 Therapist; Soft tissue work on all kind of abdominal scars such as c-section, hysterectomy, oncological abdominal surgeries; Pre & Post Natal Remedial Massage and Kinesio taping- has enabled me to take these skills and use them to help my clients:
- feel lighter, looser and more mobile
- relieve pain and tension
- reduce anxiety and stress
- sleep better
- increase their flexibility and move with ease
Following a thorough consultation you can expect:
- A treatment bespoke to what is going on in your body (I don’t follow a formula – we are all individual)
- Communication throughout on how the treatment is feeling for you (if you prefer not to chat, pain sensitive, I will respect that!)
- Assessment of areas of tightness/tension before and after the session
- Home-care advice on how you can help yourself improve areas of tension, weakness or even the stresses in your day to day life that may be inhibiting your movement or comfort.
Treatments are available at Twisted Yoga Bounds Green Studio
125 Bowes Rd, Bounds Green, London N13 4SB
Types of massages available:
Hysterectomy/C-Section/ Abdominal Csar soft tissue work
Pregnancy & Post Natal Remedial Massage
Mobile service is available only if you have your own treatment couch.
NOTICE OF PRICE INCREASE
Effective November 2nd, my rates will change to the following:
First 75 minute treatment with an assessment: £75
One follow up 60 minute massage treatment: £60
One follow up 90 minute massage treatment: £90
Prices Until 02/11/20:
First 75 minute treatment with an assessment: £65
One follow up 60 minute massage treatment: £50
One follow up 90 minute massage treatment: £75
Covid-19 and massage therapy
WHAT TO EXPECT? The question many of you ask.
First of all I am happy to be back to work❤️ Working online is not the same and does not come close to working face to face for a tactile person like me 😅
So, what to expect?
First of all, no fluffy cosy furnishings due to new government and industry regulations. So it might not look as cosy as people used to.
Thorough disinfection cleaning between each appointment, so please be on time to avoid delays.
✅ You will have to fill in Covid19 Pre screen questionnaire electronically prior your appointment.
✅ You will be asked to wear a mask on entrance and through out the whole time you are on the premises.
✅ Your temperature will be taken on entry to the premises.
✅ I will be wearing full PPE (and gloves during massage, please inform if sensitive or allergic)
Hope to see you soon!